The New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General's Bureau of Medicaid Fraud Allegations receives all Medicaid allegations and refers them to the appropriate entity for further action and investigation.
File an Allegation
- Complete Online Form
- Complete and print a hard copy form to:
- Mail: NYS OMIG Bureau of Fraud Allegations, 800 North Pearl Street, Albany, New York 12204
- Fax: (518) 408-0480
- Denuncie los fraudes en español
- Rapòte Fwòd an Kreyòl Ayisyen
- Segnala in italiano una frode
- 한국어로 사기 보고
- Сообщить о мошенничестве на русском
- Yolsuzlukları Türkçe bildiriniz
- অনলাইন অভিযোগ ফর্ম
When you suspect or see Medicaid wrongdoing, we need to know. This includes:
- Giving or receiving bribes or kickbacks
- Using unacceptable medical and/or billing practices
- Misusing or abusing Medicaid services
- Falsifying records or giving false information
- Who is involved
- When it occurred
- What occurred
- Whether there are witnesses to the misconduct
In your own words, please describe in as much detail as possible what a person or business did to commit Medicaid fraud. Please provide copies (never originals) of any supporting documentation, when available. If you think it's wrong, it should be reported.
When you contact OMIG with an allegation, you are not required to identify yourself. However, you are encouraged to do so in the event additional questions arise during the course of the evaluation or investigation.
If you do choose to identify yourself when filing an allegation, please know that it is OMIG's strict policy to protect your identity during the course of the evaluation or investigation, to the extent possible.
After your allegation is received, OMIG will evaluate it and take appropriate action. If you submit your name and contact information on the allegation, you will receive an acknowledgement from OMIG.
Unless you have chosen to file your allegation anonymously, you may be contacted to verify details of the complaint or to provide additional information.
If you have further questions about reporting Medicaid fraud, contact OMIG at:
- Email: click here
- Telephone: (877) 873-7283
- Fax: (518) 408-0480
- Mail: NYS OMIG Bureau of Medicaid Fraud Allegations, 800 North Pearl Street, Albany, New York 12204