The NYS Office of the Medicaid Inspector General's Bureau of Medicaid Fraud Allegations has been set up to receive all Medicaid allegations and to refer them to the appropriate entity for further action/investigation.
- Complete Online Form
- Report Medicaid Fraud
- Denuncie los fraudes en español
- Rapòte Fwòd an Kreyòl Ayisyen
- Segnala in italiano una frode
- 한국어로 사기 보고
- Сообщить о мошенничестве на русском
- Yolsuzlukları Türkçe bildiriniz
- Call Hotline Toll Free (877) 87-FRAUD / (877) 873-7283
- Fax: (518) 408-0480
- Email: Submit all other Medicaid Fraud related questions
- NYS OMIG - Bureau of Medicaid Fraud Allegations
- 800 North Pearl Street
- Albany, NY 12204
When you suspect or see Medicaid wrongdoing, we need to know. This includes:
- Giving or receiving bribes or kickbacks
- Using unacceptable medical and/or billing practices
- Misusing or abusing Medicaid services
- Falsifying records or giving false information
- Who is involved
- When it occurred
- What wrongdoing occurred
- Whether there are witnesses to the misconduct
In your own words, please describe in as much detail as possible what a person or business did to commit Medicaid Fraud. Please enclose copies (never originals) of supporting documentation, when available. If you think it's wrong, it should be reported.
When you contact us with an allegation you are not required to identify yourself, however, we encourage that you do so in the event additional questions arise during the course of our evaluation or investigation.
If you do choose to identify yourself when filing an allegation, please know that it is our strict policy to protect your identity during the course of our evaluation or investigation, to the extent possible.
After your allegation is received, the OMIG will evaluate it and take appropriate action. If you submit your name and contact information on the allegation, you will receive an acknowledgement from the OMIG.
Unless you have chosen to file your allegation anonymously, you may be contacted to verify details of the complaint or to provide additional information.